Cash’d Out (The Premier Johnny Cash Show)
- We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Patrons feeling sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, having been in contact with person(s)who have COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, are in quarantine for anything in relation to COVID-19 should not attend.
- Continuing efforts in enhanced cleaning will continue with additional sanitizer stations, high touch point surface cleaning, and all other protocols required at the day of the event. As we all know, conditions can change rapidly and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our Communities to the best of our ability. Thank you for your continued support, and participation in this regard.
Pub Station Presents Concert at Red Oxx Events Lawn; Rules and Policies:
-Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
-Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on Red Oxx Events Lawn grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
-Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
-Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
-Seating: No chairs allowed(ie. folding/camping/etc.).
-No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway’s, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
“Some people are impressionists. These guys leave an impression”. Says Bill Miller, owner of Johnny Cash.com about Cash’d Out, a San Diego based band that channels Johnny Cash in about as close a manner to the real thing as it gets.
After thirteen years, traveling hundreds of thousands of miles on the road and winning over as many fans, fans who still continually tell the group how grateful they are that Cash’d Out so rightously carries the torch of the Johnny Cash Show.
Besides music critics anointing Cash’d Out as “the next best thing to Johnny Cash”, their highlights have been many:
W.S. Holland, Johnny Cash’s longtime drummer, has sat in with Cash’d Out; front man, Douglas Benson, has played Johnny’s cherry sunburst Guild guitar (courtesy of Mr. Miller); “Cindy Cash came to a show and was moved to give me a glass locket that was her father’s,” explains Benson; Longtime Johnny Cash manager Lou Robin has also been to several Cash’d Out shows and claimed that if he closed his eyes it was as if “going back in time.”;…