Koe Wetzel, Kolby Cooper, Pecos & The Rooftops at ZooMontana
Please Note: This event serves as the rescheduled date for tickets purchased for the original date of June 27, 2020 at Pub Station Ballroom. All tickets purchased via authorized ticketing outlets(Etix, Pub Station)will be honored for this new date at ZooMontana. Requests for refunds purchased before April 2021 must be made at point of purchase BEFORE May 1, 2021*
- We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Patrons feeling sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, having been in contact with person(s)who have COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, are in quarantine for anything in relation to COVID-19 should not attend.
- Continuing efforts in enhanced cleaning will continue with additional sanitizer stations, high touch point surface cleaning, and all other protocols required at the day of the event. As we all know, conditions can change rapidly and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our Communities to the best of our ability. Thank you for your continued support, and participation in this regard.
Pub Station Presents Concert at ZooMontana; Rules and Policies: The gates will open at 5pm for the concert.
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on ZooMontana grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area that will be near the front gate.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. You are allowed 1 bottle of 16.9 ounce of factory sealed bottled water. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: You may bring a beach size towel for seating or a small blanket for 2 adults. Low back beach chairs will be allowed but not regular size folding chairs of any kind. *Chair size when open 30″ high from the back side ground up and 8″ high in the front of the chair up.
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter.
Zoo Access: Animals will not be on display during concerts. Access past the Zoo’s plaza is prohibited.
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway’s, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
Some artists break one or two rules. Koe Wetzel breaks pretty much all of them.
The Texas-born singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer kicks out hard rock hooks with a twang bred in rough and tumble dives, yet meant for stadium stages. For as much as he unapologetically trailblazes between…