Teague Brothers Band
- We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Patrons feeling sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, having been in contact with person(s)who have COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, are in quarantine for anything in relation to COVID-19 should not attend.
- Continuing efforts in enhanced cleaning will continue with additional sanitizer stations, high touch point surface cleaning, and all other protocols required at the day of the event. As we all know, conditions can change rapidly and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our Communities to the best of our ability. Thank you for your continued support, and participation in this regard.
Pub Station Presents Concert at Red Oxx Events Lawn; Rules and Policies:
-Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
-Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on Red Oxx Events Lawn grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
-Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
-Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
-Seating: No chairs allowed(ie. folding/camping/etc.).
-No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway’s, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
Teague Brothers Band
John Teague – lead vocals, acoustic guitar and harmonica
Kyle Villareal – lead guitar, vocals
AJ Hoffman – fiddle, vocals
Ryan Cobb – bass
Tyler Tassin – drums
“It means a lot to feel proud of something that you built yourself,” says hard-working Texas troubadour John Teague, frontman and songwriter of the Teague Brothers Band. “It’s that way with songs. When I can string a bunch of words and notes together in a way that makes sense and tells a story, that’s pretty satisfying to me. I’m big on telling stories.”
That’s putting it mildly. On the Teague Brothers Band’s forthcoming new album, American Folk Songs, John’s emotionally precise songwriting poignantly explores the trials and triumphs of real life. Such plainspokenly profound originals as “Don’t Want to Go Home,” “Walk,” “Looking Up” and “American Folk Song” exemplify Teague’s vivid slice-of-life approach. His resonant lyrics allow the listener access to his characters’ inner lives, while his bandmates provide rootsy, infectious Americana grooves that bring his stories to musical life. Teague’s working-class creative vision has made him one of…